[PD] A "broken" guitar flanger effect recreated in pd

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 10 17:37:01 CET 2008

Well it's easy to make interesting and unpredictable noises with
pd...unfortunately there's an infinity of interesting and unpredictable
sounds, do you have an example? I hacked a flanger once to slow the clock
rate, maybe that's what you mean, it became a kind of echo machine with a
lot of aliasing noise. You could use the [samphold~] object to do that,
sampling an audio stream at 1kHz or so.

Martin