[PD] request for a PDa mailing list

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Mar 11 00:27:08 CET 2008

Hola Alejo,

I'd be interested to see that discussion, why not keep it here? You
could tag it [PDa] if you like, but I think it's related to PD enough
that it's interesting. And having it here would attract more people to
the project anyways. And there's certainly been weeks and weeks of
completely off topic bullshit floated through this list anyways a few
times in the last year, I don't think anyone would have a right to
complain about people doing some actual work ;-)

best!
d.

alejo d wrote:
> Hi, today we had some email exchange between people/projects (at least 5
> are known) related to the PDa port for the gumstix done last year[1],
> since everyone using it is trying to develop and port more externals, it
> will be wise to join efforts and even try to make a whole port to Open
> Embedded that can be stronger...
>
> Im not sure what will be the best way to go, I just proposed to begin
> with a mailing list dedicated to such topic.
>
> Will it be a good idea to have such project under sourceforge and a
> mailing list at IEM?
>
> Gunter, what do you think will be better?
>
> Buena noche.
> /a
>

> [ hosted by bek.no <http://bek.no> here ->
> http://158.37.56.3/immigrante/pda_port_for_the_gumstix/ ]