[PD] ARToolkit and libqrencode for Gem

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:36:13 CET 2008

thanks hans for posting this :)
I also want to add that there are two very cool objects pix_jit2gem and
pix_gem2jit on that site. the only missing link right now to (hopefully)
connect pd/gem and jitter is pix_share_write, which is not available in
the max version of gem.
or are there any other ways to share gpu textures between jitter and
gem? maybe using glsl?
marius.