[PD] NRCI - Networked Resources for Collaborative Improvisation

Greg Surges surgesg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:06:16 CET 2008

Thanks Marius,

Unfortunately, the documentation is unfinished at this point. Obviously
something we need to work on. However, both the paper and the protocol
specification describe the system in a bit of detail. Both are linked from
the main page.

Are there any specific questions you have?

-Greg

http://www.uwm.edu/~gssurges/