[PD] pd-ext.04 libraries don't load on xp!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 11 20:02:22 CET 2008

So it is only zexy dlls that are having the problem?  If so, I am
guessing that zexy is missing the -mms-bitfields compile flag on MinGW.

.hc

On Mar 11, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Martin Peach wrote:

> Just trying things at random, dlls in extra/cyclone and other
> folders seem to load with no problem. Zexy is weird because many of
> the objects exist as both dlls and abstractions with the same name,
> like a2l.dll and a2l.pd. The abstractions load OK but not the dlls,
> even [0x3c0x7e] loads OK, while 0x2e doesn't because it only exists
> as a dll.
>
> Martin

----

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne