[PD] Spreading values and objects in windows version of pd-extended.

Vadim Smahtin algariol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 20:33:21 CET 2008

Hi list. Can anyone tell me, how i can spread objects or values in
windows version of pd-ext? I  want create system of cubes, and don't
want create 20 or many individual objects. I think, pd must have way
to spread single cube, such i do it in vvvv.
P.S. Also, can any1 give me some mirror and glass shaders programs, or
shaders program visual generator (I think, it's must be very useful).
Because, at this moment, i don't understand, how program it by  myself
(reading Orange book).
Best regards, Vadim.