[PD] Pd sounds better than Max?

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 20:47:05 CET 2008

Hi Roman, all,

Here's discussion that caught my eye some while back

http://www.devmaster.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5784

There's been several good posts on music-dsp and dsp-related.com
over the years dealing with both sides, high accuracy and high
effciciency. In the end, of course, it's a trade off.

Andy

--
Use the source