[PD] UV map - was : Google Summer of Code application is in!

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:45:46 CET 2008

hi,
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. from what I read in the
recent conversation uv mapping is not supported yet. only linear and
spherical mapping. I also don't know whether multiple materials are
supported or if you can draw groups individually, and how the material
is attached to different groups.
I worked with blender during the last weeks to get skeleton animated
meshes with textures and animation exporting to ogre (and jitter), and
of course I would like to see that working for gem, too. from my
experience with gem, there are some features that are still missing/not
supported in gem yet. only sometimes things are not well documented.
marius.