[PD] Guitar Heroes controller

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Mar 13 01:12:45 CET 2008

Should just be HID protocol. Check the help patch for the [hid] object
(in Extended or self-compiled) and see what parameters come in. After
that, enjoy mapping them to something and rock out!

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
---Oblique Strategy # 71: