[PD] Guitar Heroes controller

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Thu Mar 13 08:17:47 CET 2008

Hans,

Is your hardware labeled to be specifically for PS2?

At least this one article mentions that the hardware is equal among all
platforms.
http://www.hwhell.com/articles/gametrak-hardware-review

If you are using a generic PS2 <-> USB converter, it does seem likely
that the converter is filtering obscure data other than the conventional
buttons. i.e., the one I use filters out only the input from the analog
keys.