[PD] Guitar Heroes controller

James Rojsirivat astroboy2520 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 02:44:05 CET 2008

I wonder if the one that comes with the PC/Mac version makes a different. I think it's USB and meant to work on the computer. I'm going to get the game this weekend at the Apple Store and try to play around with it. Well, both the game and the controller.

James

astroboy2520
Visit my blogs: http://triphop-universe.blogspot.com
              http://videokilledtheradiostar.vox.com