[PD] UV map - was : Google Summer of Code application is in!

beau djcypod at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:03:47 CET 2008

>  spherical mapping. I also don't know whether multiple materials are
>  supported or if you can draw groups individually, and how the material
>  is attached to different groups.
with obj file format you only get one uv map and 1 texture per object_mesh

Not supporting uv maps is a big set back for gem. Does Jitter support uv maps?

>  meshes with textures and animation exporting to ogre (and jitter), and

This would be a great summer of code project to work on. I might even
be interested if some one would give me some points on how to go about
fixing this?