[PD] editmode for datastructures

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:22:25 CET 2008

hi,
I guess that is not possible...
I am using plot to draw an array, then select the array in editmode and
drag it around. is there any possibility to get the new absolute position?
I really doubt this is possible... too bad. Btw. I also would like to be
able to change the length of a plot, add/delete values, maybe with
shiftclick? and there is also no possibility to use a table-array as an
input source for a datastructure array. and does selecting and
duplicating actually create new data?
and btw the intro file for the datastructures still talks about
"templates" can I replace template with "struct"? and btw pix_dump of a
100*100 image freezes pd. (probably has something to do with console
output on OS X?)
cheers,
marius.