[PD] Miller's PD-Guitar Workshop LAC 2008

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Fri Mar 14 13:15:21 CET 2008

Hi List, Hi Miller

i was at Miller's Workshop in Cologne for the LAC 2008.

For those wo were not there:

It was about a new approach for guitar-synthesis within PD and the
setup was

a divided-pickup from Roland, a 6 channel preamplifier (selfmade) and
some new patches in PD.

I am trying to get some more information about which Pickup was used
by Miller (was it the GK-3 ??)

Miller mentioned, that there might be a amplifier available in 6
months or so (did someone write down the name of the person who is
going to build and sell it ?)

Is there any Web-page with more information about it ??

I remember that some guys attending mentioned that there might be a
different way to amplify the signal from the pickup so that it can be
fed to
a line-input of any soundcard..

Any Suggestions would be appreciated

Have a nice day