[PD] Miller's PD-Guitar Workshop LAC 2008

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 14 18:02:06 CET 2008

Hi all,

I believe mine is a GK-2A as well.  I built an unbalanced preamp and
power supply, and didn't get any appreciable hum.  (However, I do
sometimes get ground loop trouble batween computers and audio systems
and sometimes have to ground lift my computer and monitor, which is a
bit dangerous.)

I've put the files up on http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/lac/ but I don't
know if they'll be too useful for folks who weren't there to see what
the patches did.  Roughly speaking, the patch works out the techniques
described in the "patch for guitar" paper.

cheers
Miller