[PD] Guitar Heroes controller

James Rojsirivat astroboy2520 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 16 01:40:09 CET 2008

Just an update. Bought PC/Mac version of Guitar Heroes III today. Looks like the controller is an Xbox 360 version since the logo is smack on there. Can't seem to get it recognized with [hid] on OS X, but was able to get hidin help patch to recognize it. a bit of garbage in the information it was spitting out, but the main buttons work nicely. Any idea why OS X pd extended is not recognizing the device? Maybe I'm not setting it up correctly.

James

astroboy2520
Visit my blogs: http://triphop-universe.blogspot.com
              http://videokilledtheradiostar.vox.com