[PD] Compiling netsend~/netreceive~ on intel mac

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 16 01:00:56 CET 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 18:38 -0500, Philip Rivera wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is my first post to this list,

yo, hi and welcome to this list.

>  so I'm not quite sure how it works yet.  I've been trying to compile
> Olaf Matthews netsend~ and netreceive~

i assume you mean [netsend] and [netreceive]. afaik, there are no signal
versions of them.

> objects for pd for an intel mac.  Has anyone had any success with
> this, or has binaries already compiled.  Haven't been able to find
> anything on the web about it.

the simplest way of getting the externals is to install pd-extended,
which is pd with almost all available externals pre-compiled for many
platforms.

check:
http://puredata.info/downloads

roman