[PD] Compiling netsend~/netreceive~ on intel mac

Philip Rivera retrogradeprogression at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:09:41 CET 2008

Actually, I mean the two signal rate versions that were written by Olaf
Mathews.  They let you stream signal rate data over the network in a
similar fashion.  I have no problem compiling them under my ubuntu
machine, but they wont compile correctly on mac intel.  I think they
might need some makefile tweekage?

heres a link to the source and some ppc versions.

http://www.nullmedium.de/dev/netsend~/