[PD] Compiling netsend~/netreceive~ on intel mac

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 16 13:52:12 CET 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 23:09 -0500, Philip Rivera wrote:
> Actually, I mean the two signal rate versions that were written by
> Olaf Mathews.

oops. i am sorry. i didn't know that they exist.

> They let you stream signal rate data over the network in a similar
> fashion.  I have no problem compiling them under my ubuntu machine,
> but they wont compile correctly on mac intel.  I think they might need
> some makefile tweekage?

i am no c coder, so i am afraid i can't help you. probably olaf himself
could help you. i don't know whether he's still reading this list after
being involved in some arguments, so i assume it is probably the best to
contact him personally.

otoh, it would be nice to have those included in pd-extended. i couldn't
find anything about the license of those externals, though. probably you
could also ask him about the license and let us know.

roman