[PD] Miller's PD-Guitar Workshop LAC 2008

Martin Dupras martindupras at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 15:24:59 CET 2008

I personally use a GK-3 (which really is the same as the GK-2) a wired my
own 13-pin to siz 1.4" jacks, which go straight into a Hammerfall Multiface.
The individual signals are quite but not unusably so, maybe around -30 dB
from full amplitude. That works pretty well.

I am planning to switch over to the graphtech GHOST Hexpander system, which
has its own own battery-powered preamp, not so much because it should
perform better (although I anticipate that it should) but because mounting a
GK-3 on a Bigsby-equipped Gretsch is far from elegant.

- martin