[PD] Guitar Heroes controller

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 16 17:55:36 CET 2008

Send the [print( message to [hid] and then look in the Pd window.
You should see the devices it recognizes there.  From that you can
find the right device number to connect to in order to open that
contorller.

.hc

On Mar 15, 2008, at 8:40 PM, James Rojsirivat wrote:

> Just an update. Bought PC/Mac version of Guitar Heroes III today.
> Looks like the controller is an Xbox 360 version since the logo is
> smack on there. Can't seem to get it recognized with [hid] on OS X,
> but was able to get hidin help patch to recognize it. a bit of
> garbage in the information it was spitting out, but the main
> buttons work nicely. Any idea why OS X pd extended is not
> recognizing the device? Maybe I'm not setting it up correctly.
>
> James

> astroboy2520
> Visit my blogs: http://triphop-universe.blogspot.com
> http://videokilledtheradiostar.vox.com
> Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/astroboy2520
> Skype: astroboy2520
> MSN: astroboy2520[at]sbcglobal.net

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler