[PD] Box Muller Gaussian noise

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 23:17:27 CET 2008

# Hi, sorry for jumping into the conversation. I am doing my
statistical physics homework and can not read whole mails just skim
read them and saw terms like "uniform distribution" and "gaussian
distribution". I thought it could be worth to mention the "central
limit theorem" which says that the cumulative effect of every kind of
distribution will become a gaussian distribution:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illustration_of_the_central_limit_theorem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_limit_theorem
-ugur guney-