[PD] NRCI - Networked Resources for Collaborative Improvisation

Greg Surges surgesg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:52:27 CET 2008

I haven't seen it before, but we've been puzzling over whether or not some
sort of "handshake" protocol is possible over OSC. It'd be great to be able
to have the patch automatically initialize itself to listen to an arbitrary
data-type being broadcast. Apparently there's something in the OSC protocol
which allows this, but I haven't seen a PD implementation.
Maybe that could be a Summer of Code project?

-Greg

--
http://www.uwm.edu/~gssurges/