[PD] conflict between PD and tascam us-122

Hans Roels hans.roels at versateladsl.be
Mon Mar 17 21:39:53 CET 2008

You can change the blocksize in the menu File > startup > startup
flags(in windows; in Mac it's under preferences if I remember well).
Type something like
-audiobuf 20 -blocksize 256  Then press 'save settings' and close and
restart PD.
20 is the latency or audio buffer and 256 is the blocksize.  Try out
64, 128 or 256 as blocksize and try out different values for the
audio buffer (depending on your audiocard and computer)

best hans r