[PD] [PD-announce] inside the wave

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:05:49 CET 2008

the sounds and the overall concept was done by nina waisman, and I think
most of the sounds are recordings, only very few are Pd, no real time
generation. Pd does the interaction with the sensors, stretching,
pitching, granulating, and panning in space (was tricky enough to do
everything on one machine).
m.