[PD] GSoC Organization App 2008 wiki page

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 17 22:48:11 CET 2008

Better luck next year... we didn't get it:

http://code.google.com/soc/2008/

A word to everyone for future reference, personal connections are key
in getting grants.  So if anyone here ever meets Chris DiBona, Greg
Stein and Leslie Hawthorn, tell them about the wonders of Pd.  Or
better yet, show them! :)

There is always the possibility of some joint projects with things like:

Blender
OGRE
OpenMoko
ffmpeg