[PD] rradical hierarchy

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 17 22:51:26 CET 2008

Hallo,
Phil Stone hat gesagt: // Phil Stone wrote:

> I find that powerful and complex PD systems such as memento/rradical are
> very difficult to understand without a little more documentation.  When
> I try to follow what's going on inside of [originator] (both in original
> memento and in semento), I rapidly get lost.

Understandable, because it's ugly. I'm relucant to touch this myself,
fearing I might break things. That's also why I'd rather promote
[sssad]. It's not as powerful (yet) but has a much cleaner design
that's easier to extend and also more flexible in the long run.
I wouldn't recommend to spend a lot of time in [originator]'s
internals.

Ciao