[PD] GSoC Organization App 2008 wiki page

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 18 01:12:05 CET 2008

I think they want to see more polish on the app.  I had a brief
conversation with the administrator of GSoC, Leslie Hawthorn:

http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas/

lh: _hc: you made our short list and i have heard good things about
you. your ideas could have been fleshed out a lot more though
lh: _hc: many ideas did not have any supporting write ups at al.
lh: all even
_hc: lh: yeah, it we should have put more work into it, but you think
the project fits in well with GSoC?
lh: _hc: absolutely, we just need more meat from you next time.
_hc: lh: yeah, we are pretty chaotic, it was an open wiki, so people
just added from the list discussions
_hc: lh: is it best then to only have polished ideas on that page?
lh: _hc: yes, or indicate that some are not well polished

Now that this whole thing is up on puredata.info, it will be much
easier to improve upon the application, rather than starting from
scratch again.

.hc