[PD] pd-ext paths, libs and help

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:57:54 CET 2008

sorry to say, but this is not working either...
the object I am trying to create is [OSCroute].
I can create [oscx/OSCroute], but what I want to accomplish is to avoid
the oscx prefix, so I tried
[declare -stdpath extra/oscx]
[declare -stdpath oscx]
[declare -path extra/oscx]
[declare -path oscx]
[declare -stdlib extra/oscx]
[declare -stdlib oscx]
[declare -lib extra/oscx]
[declare -lib oscx]

I even tried [declare -stdpath extra/oscx] in combination with import
oscx. and I get a console printout saying [import] loaded library: oscx,
but OSCroute
... couldn't create
you know what is working? import oscx/OSCroute. but then, I have to add
every single object? that method would be good for nameclashes if it
would overwrite preexisting classes with that name...
will file a but report.
oh, and by the way
sorry, couldn't find help patch for "declare.pd"
(...no offence, just a bad day)
marius.