[PD] Another bug in [pool]?

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:10:45 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Thomas Grill <gr at grrrr.org> wrote:

>  Am 16.03.2008 um 20:24 schrieb Phil Stone:
>
>  > Sorry, I think I deleted the included patch from Luke's original
>  > post when I replied to it.
>  >

>  Thanks for the hint, i was able to retrieve Luke's original patch.
>  However, i can't find any problems with pool.
>  Storing and retrieving mentioned values works flawlessly with the
>  current version.
>
>  gr~~~

Hi Thomas,
I couldn't try the beta version of pool you posted on grrrr.org since
Pd complains about "unknown filetype", I assume because they are
Universal builds and my Pd is only Intel?  Anyway, the version of pool
I was using when this occurred was definitely compiled (by me) after
you fixed the large-data issue, but I will compile again to be sure
and let you know (actually, I think I tested it with a PPC-compiled
version too).

Sorry I didn't pare down the repro-patch anymore, every time I did the
bug would disappear : ).

Finally, Phil I would not be worried; this seems/seemed to only occur
with numerical keys, and I use pool many many times a day in the
context of Memento to save and load tons of stuff without issue : ).

Cheers
Luke