[PD] Alternate Controllers

James Rojsirivat astroboy2520 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 01:02:20 CET 2008

Since I was working on the Guitar Heroes controller and [hid], I tried plugging in my old Microsoft Sidewinder controller. It read perfectly. This is OS X. So with that controller you get 8 trigger buttons, 1 select buttons, and d-pad with variable values. Perfect simple way as something to trigger events.

James

astroboy2520
Visit my blogs: http://triphop-universe.blogspot.com
              http://videokilledtheradiostar.vox.com