[PD] help with widgets

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Thu Mar 20 02:16:58 CET 2008

  Hi, when we save a change with in the abstraction containing the
widget, dollarsign inside de widget object is replaced by the value
given to the abstraction, the only way I've found to correct this is
using a text editor or a command line editor and replace the given
dollarsign during saving by the original name that would be: \$0 or \$1,
or \$n, backslash is quite important in here.