[PD] Why use Lua instead of PHP in my case ?

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Mar 20 11:20:02 CET 2008

Hello Claude and Frank, Hello list,

I understand that Lua seems powerful but I would like to know if in
my case it's more interesting to use Lua instead of PHP.

My work consists in recovering datas from the Web and manipulate
strings with PHP. Then to store this datas in MySQL database.
After what i use another PHP/MySQL script and send datas to PD.

Can you give me 3 goods reasons tu use Lua instead of PHP in my
case ? (speed, more easy to implement in PD, etc ?).

Thanx.
++

Jack