[PD] HID: Am I doing this right?

Andrew Turley aturley at acm.org
Thu Mar 20 20:37:21 CET 2008

I don't know exactly what you're trying to do, but it might just be
easier to use [key], [keyup] and [keyname].

But if you do want to use [hid], once you have the device open you
have to send a [1( to start polling. You might want to just hook a
[print] object to the output to see what kind of info is coming out,
and then [route] the messages accordingly.

andy