[PD] HID: Am I doing this right?

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:18:24 CET 2008

In playing with [hid] a bit more, it appears that you can have it track when
multiple keys are down. Just as a test, I pressed and held down keys, and
once I get to the sixth key, no matter what key I pressed it would output
'key_1 1' for that key, and any subsequent keys that are pressed are not
registered.
Is the number of multiple keys restricted by [hid] or the system? Is 'key_1
1' an indicator that no more keys can be pressed?

Thanks,

Mike