[PD] Google SoC: call for mentors and project ideas

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:21:19 CET 2008

Well, I'm not on OSX, I'm on Ubuntu and I cannot drag a .pd file from the
Nautilus file browser in Gnome
onto any pd window.  I do not really know what is at fault, but as I do this
for numerous other applications
and file types, I assume its some missing functionality in the pd gui.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika