[PD] including tkdnd WAS: Google SoC: call for mentors and project ideas

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 21 23:43:33 CET 2008

I think the think to do would be to create a folder in SVN and import
this code, something like 'extensions/tk/tkdnd'.  Then there could be
a Makefile which handles building it for each platform in 'extensions/
tk/Makefile' or wherever makes sense.

Then any other of the very handy tcl and tk extensions could also be
included there.  There is a lot of useful Tcl and Tk extensions that
would be very nice to have included.

.hc

>>> www.robotcowboy.com <http://www.robotcowboy.com>