[PD] FUDIKaosDS

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Sat Mar 22 12:09:33 CET 2008

Hi Chris,

Thanks for viewing my work.
That post on YouTube was made by me. (shortly after I suggested you a
while back to recompile the DS binaries using the later Wifi library
adding support for R4)

Audio and video is strictly pd-extended for Windows.
Patch is made public at the following.

http://pspunch.com/kausolator.zip

--
David Shimamoto