[PD] Wii remote controller and Mac OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Mar 22 16:48:07 CET 2008

Hey,

With the SIXAXIS, I am not getting anything but standard messages.
How did you do the pairing?  Is the Guitar Hero controller also a
Bluetooth device?  As far as I can tell with the SIXAXIS, the
bluetooth stuff doesn't really work, I am only using the USB
connection.  I can't get it to show up in the Bluetooth Device
configuration app.

I started a pdpedia page to document how to use the SIXAXIS
controller with Pd. (I am not sure that this is the best place, but I
couldn't think of a better place).  Please add anything that I might
of missed.

http://wiki.puredata.info/en/SIXAXIS

I think it would be great to have pages for other devices as well,
like wiimote, guitar hero controller, Arduino, Wiring board, etc.

.hc