[PD] call for old PC100/PC133 RAM donations

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Mar 22 17:05:23 CET 2008

I just did a little hardware work on the build farm.  They have very
little RAM.  In the interest of saving their very old hard disks, I
think it would be helpful to have more RAM in them for disk buffering.

So, if anyone has any old PC100 or PC133 DIMMs (64MB, 128MB, or
256MB) that are just sitting around taking up space, please send them
my way to support the Pd auto-build farm.  Then you'll get a lovely
mention on the PdLab page and the undying gratitude of the community.

http://puredata.info/about/PdLab

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler