[PD] a crunchy noisy unpitched kind of affair

nward04 at qub.ac.uk nward04 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Mar 25 14:59:58 CET 2008

Hi, Im being a bit lazy here but thought I'd ask in case anyone had a start
on this. I need a patch to generate some sound. It will be controlled by
just one potentiometer's position and velocity and must generate unpitched
sound. So i guess I'll use the velocity to control amplitude and the
position will control some other element related to timbre, or something. I
was thinking of something like a sound of a sweeping brush or gravel being
raked. Any quick patches or approaches to get me started would be great.
thanks in advance Nicky