[PD] gem can`t load in my pd-extended-0.40-3

Andres Ferrari anfex at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 18:13:20 CET 2008

hello,
gem library can`t load because look for a folder
"openGL.framework" in my system....but my system don`t
have this folder.
I am using a powerbook G4 with OSX 10.4 (tiger)

and the lastest version of pd extended (0.40.3)

is my OS too old???
is something else?
any idea?

thanks a lot.

with pd extended 0.39 gem was loaded without
problem,but some objets
dont`work(torus,muultiblob2,pix_fiducialtrack,etc)

thanks again.

Andrés Ferrari G.

http://puredata.org/Members/anfex

http://www.myspace.com/anfex