[PD] questions about vbap

Ben Carney bfcarney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:26:55 CET 2008

Hello all,

    Vbap is confusing me. I have looked through the vbap_help patches but i
am still not sure what is going on.
My final goal is to have pd communicating with the CAVE environment using
the programming language ygdrasil and motion trackers. Objects in this 3d
world will react to the users motion and position
and adjust the sound emitted. this will be a four channel setup, with
speakers at each 4 corners of the room. Can anyone give any suggestions on
where to start or does anyone know of any patches I could begin taking
apart?

 thanks much in advance.

   - Ben C.