[PD] [PD-announce] cheap AVR/HID sensor board

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Mar 26 23:38:22 CET 2008

No output programmed yet, just HID input. I suppose it could be done.
Does the [hid] object support output (such as force feedback)?

I guess you could ask Martin to make you one, might cost more than EUR 5
with the shipping. But mainly it's a DIY project. Unless you happen to
come to one of our workshops in Berlin ;-)

d.