[PD] trying my luck here

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 05:57:37 CET 2008

var YAHOO = {'Shortcuts' : {}};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Compiling Audition Library in Mac OS 10.5";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "julovi at yahoo.com";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1206593561_0": {
"text": "http://lumiere.ens.fr/Audition/tools/realtime/",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 317,
"endchar": 362,
"start": 317,
"end": 362,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"context": "",
"metaData": {
"linkHref": "http://lumiere.ens.fr/Audition/tools/realtime/",
"linkProtocol": "http",
"linkRel": "nofollow",
"linkTarget": "_blank"
}
 },
"lw_1206593561_1": {
"text": "MacBook",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 375,
"endchar": 381,
"start": 375,
"end": 381,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.389947,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/other/product"],
"category": ["THING"],
"context": "I managed to compiled the Audition library (http://lumiere.ens.fr/Audition/tools/realtime/) in my MacBook using the last version of Flext (checked out from the" },
"lw_1206593561_2": {
"text": "Julian Villegas",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 1116,
"endchar": 1130,
"start": 1116,
"end": 1130,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"context": "hoping you could help me with this.  Thanks in advance,   Julian Villegas  Me pregunto de un modo pensativo Que significa ser Colombiano",
"metaData": {
"linkHref": "http://www.julovi.net",
"linkProtocol": "http",
"linkRel": "nofollow",
"linkTarget": "_blank"
}
 }
};
<!-- DIV {margin:0px;}-->Hi,

I sent this message previously to pd-dev, but I didn't have any response. I thought someone in this list could help me. Sorry those who have received this email twice.

 I compiled the Audition library (http://lumiere.ens.fr/Audition/tools/realtime/) in my MacBookusing the last version of Flext (checked out from the svn server). Thecompilation was done as indicated in the readme file of the Flextdistribution, and there were no errors. The library was installed inthe Extra directory in Pd (v 0.41.2). Also, I added 'Audition' in thestartup preferences menu. I know that flext is working cause I couldcompile and use xsample, but when I try to use Audition, I have thefollowing error:

load_object: Symbol "Audition_setup" not found
Audition: can't load library

I know that some of you have had this dreadful message before, and I was hoping you could help me.

Thanks in advance,

Julian Villegas

Me pregunto de un modo pensativo
Que significa ser Colombiano?