[PD] [PD-announce] cheap AVR/HID sensor board

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Mar 27 11:01:21 CET 2008

Programmer is a simple cable terminating in 5 header pins. The row of 5
sockets on the upper right hand side is the programmer connection. Code
is unchanged from flightsim page for now, will be adapted later. I hope
the next step will be detailed instructions on programming the ATMega on
all three OSes, but this will have to wait a little while.

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone!

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista