[PD] Performance with PD in NYC Tonight!

Spencer Russell spencer.f.russell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:53:28 CET 2008

Tonight is the Columbia Computer Music Center's monthly Fun Night!

I'll be performing my sensor(and PD)-augmented double bass alongside
drum psychopath Kevin Shea and bearded trombonist Ryan Snow.

Also performing will be Jordan Paul on drums and electronics, and Victor
Adan on dot matrix printer head.

I also just put a recording up on the evil and ugly myspace of a recent
improvisation I did on the same sensor-augmented bass(with slightly
different PD patching) with George Lewis on trombone, Steven Lehman on
alto sax and laptop, and Mario Diaz de Leon on electric guitar. It's the
first track on there:
http://www.myspace.com/spencermakesnoise

I've got more info on the hardware I designed here:
http://www.columbia.edu/~sfr2105