[PD] vertex model xfading

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:18:37 CET 2008

there is some very basic information in the list archives, but to me it
looks like the objects are not really working, or my gfx card does not
support it.
I am testing with gemhead - some vertex_objects - vertex_draw and some
objects do something. for example with wertex_model I can load an obj
file, but I don't know how to add textures.
at least I can create all objects that have source files...
marius.