[PD] built-in text editor WAS: Google SoC: call for mentors and project ideas

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 21:37:39 CET 2008

I always vote for bringing more objects into vanilla.
with cyclone it is a little bit different, because many cyclone objects
can be created as abstractions and some of the objects are nameclashers
(Append, gate, counter...).
what ever happened to the cyclone object class? I remember there used to
be an object that let you open max patches by right clicking on it.
but for the rest of the cyclone objects please "glom"(???) them into Pd.
marius.