[PD] cyclone

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Mar 27 22:21:27 CET 2008

On 27/03/2008, at 21.45, marius schebella wrote:
> hi (hans),
> is there a problem with externals/miXed/shadow/cyclone? did you think
> about integrating this into pd-extended? I think it is a useful
> object.
> can you help me, what do I need to do to get it compiled within the
> pd-extended build system?

For what i know there is some extra magic (that you request in
another thread) witch is not there when build as one object-class per
file as Pd-extended does is. But when build as a multi class lib in a
single file, then it works. (cf. <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/
index.php?func=detail&aid=1645852&group_id=55736&atid=478073>)

So maybe it works if you give the shipped in makefile a bash?